Keeping your workspace clean and sanitary should be a priority for all business owners. As well as maintaining a germ-free environment for valued employees, potential clients and new customers expect clean premises that represent the reputable business within.
Acquiring commercial cleaning services to carry out thorough deep cleaning a few times a year is a fantastic (and affordable) way to keep your commercial space looking spic and span. Making the most of expert cleaning services is easy once you carry out a few simple cleaning tasks daily, weekly, and monthly.
Read on to learn valuable office cleaning tips, and when to get professional deep cleaning services for your business.
Determining the best schedule for commercial cleaning services
Rather than waste time and money having employees complete cleaning tasks, strategically arranged scheduled cleaning services can tackle commercial cleaning needs quickly and effectively.
To help clarify how often you need professional office cleaning services in Perth it’s important to consider a few key questions:
- What size is your commercial workspace? Larger areas will need to be cleaned a few times a week, unlike smaller spaces which may need a simple weekly clean.
- Do you share the space with other businesses? It’s worthwhile creating a cohesive cleaning schedule for all companies using the area, to prevent doubling up on deep cleans or neglecting certain areas.
- How many employees do you have? More people in the area means increased foot traffic, germs, and dirt – requiring consistent cleaning.
- Do you have regular visitors in the space? From clients to contracts, the more often you have visitors at your commercial building the more often it should be cleaned.
Get help with a wide range of office cleaning services
Just like a messy home can compromise your focus, a clean office leads to better productivity and concentration from all employees. As well as booking commercial cleaning services semi-annually or quarterly – depending on the size and how busy your workspace is – regularly scheduled cleaning services carried out every day, week, and month, will keep workers healthy and clients happy.
Daily cleaning tasks
- Wipe down hard surfaces including kitchens.
- Dust windows sills and computers.
- Disinfect door handles, keyboards, phones, and bathrooms.
- Vacuum floors.
- Empty bin.
Weekly cleaning tasks
- Dust ceiling fans and window blinds.
- Mop floors.
- Vacuum upholstered chairs and sofas.
Monthly cleaning tasks
- Wash windows.
- Dust wall mouldings and corners.
- Disinfect the kitchen, including the fridge, microwave, etc.
- Thoroughly clean computers, keyboards, mouses, and doors.
Quarterly cleaning tasks
- Regular professional deep cleans reach all nooks and crannies for impressively thorough results – read on to learn more.
What to expect from our office cleaning services in Perth
Reliable deep cleaning services should leave no stone unturned, and they also shouldn’t break the bank! By selecting reputable commercial cleaners you can achieve comprehensive cleans at a schedule and budget that works for you, with cleaning services including:
- Sanitisation of all desks.
- Cleaning of all kitchen areas including ovens, refrigerators, and more.
- Dusting of window frames, blinds, fixtures and mouldings.
- Window cleaning.
- Cleaning of baseboards and doors.
- Thorough vacuuming and mopping of floors.
- Bathroom tile and grout cleaning.
- Carpet cleaning.
- Disinfection of all areas in line with COVID-19 protocols.
Effective and affordable cleaning services with Men Behaving Handy
Don’t waste your employee’s time with laborious deep cleans when you can get expert office cleaning services in Perth at an affordable rate, along with professional equipment and a highly efficient work approach.
Men Behaving Handy are proud to prioritise the needs of each client, offering superior sustainable cleaning services from experienced tradespeople at budget-friendly prices. From helping determine the best schedule for your workspace to tackling a range of special requirements, we’re here to help!